Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is Preservation at Peacock located?
A. Preservation at Peacock is located at 21191 Hamilton Pool Rd., Bee Cave, TX 78620. It’s about a 30-minute drive to downtown Austin, with convenient access to the Hill Country, Lake Travis, shopping, and entertainment.
Q. How many ranchettes are available within Preservation at Peacock?
A. Ranchette sites are limited. There are only 37 parcels of land being released for Phase I.
Q. How large are the ranchettes?
A. Size ranges from 15 to 40 acres.
Q. What are the advantages of owning a home within Preservation at Peacock?
A. Benefits include:
- Private, gated community
- Reduced property taxes via wildlife 1-D-1 incentives
- 2 Entrances: North at Highway 71, and South at Hamilton Pool Rd.
- Equestrian facilities nearby
- Attractive HOA fees
- Miles of hiking trails providing access to over 2,200 acres
- Individual water wells
- Underground utilities
- Over 43,000 acres of Public & Private Conservation Land nearby, protecting this sensitive ecological area & reducing further development
- The option to use the homebuilder of your choice
- Participation in a conservation plan
Q. What amenities are part of Preservation at Peacock?
A. Amenities include:
- Shared hilltop and creekside HOA parks
- Adjacent to a 2,400-acre conservation park
- Beautiful creeks and breathtaking views
- Miles of scenic hiking trails providing direct access to over 2,200 pristine acres
Q. How do I purchase land within Preservation at Peacock?
A. Call 512-953-7506 for information.