Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is Preservation Ranch located?
A. Preservation Ranch is located at 8700 Madrone Ranch Trail, Bee Cave, Tx 78738. Preservation Ranch is about a 30 minute drive from downtown Austin, with convenient access to the Hill Country, Lake Travis, shopping and entertainment.
Q. How many ranch sites are available at Preservation Ranch?
A. There are approximately 33 parcels of land available.
Q. How large are the ranch sites?
A. Minimum size is 20 acres.
Q. What are the advantages of owning a home in Preservation Ranch?
A. Benefits include:
- Private, gated community
- Reduced property taxes via wildlife 1-D-1 incentives
- Opportunity to have horses on your land
- Attractive HOA fees
- Individual water wells
- Underground utilities
- Breathtaking, rugged topography
- The option to use the homebuilder of your choice
- Participation in a conservation plan
Q. What amenities are part of Preservation Ranch?
A. Amenities include:
- Two miles of land along Bee Creek, inside the Preserve
- 3rd highest peak in Travis County
- Adjacent to large conservation area
- Shared community pond
- Scenic hiking trail along picturesque Hill Country streams
Q. How do I purchase a ranch site at Preservation Ranch?
A. Call 512-953-7506 for information.